Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Three Amigos!

So today was soooo fun! Me jacqueline and emily hung out all day! did i mention that i am sooo happy i have them here to get me through everyday! So anyway we went to emily's g-ma's today which is on the lake...it was for her birthday..gotta love bubbie and george! So basically we got up went to the lake house  (only a 45 min drive from college) and hung at the lake all day...soaking up the sun! The one thing i realized though was that pontoon boats are pretty slow but you have to respect them cause they gave us some good laughs! After dinner we headed back to homeee...which is GCSU (weird to call it that but yay!)

We got home and there was a college fair going on so we walked in our door and then turned around to go find out about the different clubs and stuff here! we walked in the gym and there were about 1,000,000 tables set up to tell us all about all the dif ministries and clubs and stuff. So we walked around and i found a bunch that I liked. I joined so many christian things...which is such an exciting thing because i can make some friends who LOVEEEE JESUS!!! :) I have stuff all next week with the christian ministries...so church hopping I go!

After that Joey Gilkey (jacqueline's bf) arrived and we all hung in jac's room for a little. When we all got hungry we decided to hit up Quizno's. Milledgeville is a small little town but you manage to make your ouwn fun...which can sometime be hard if you don't drink or do drugs...but i wouldn't wanna do that anyway..not for me! So we all just drove around and laughed our head off! Finally we got back and hung in me and em's room where some very funny thing happened! Lets just say college is full of new experiances lol!

We decided to go to a black baptist church tomorrow and get our soul on! can i get an AMEN! I am really excited! Well I miss you all! To let you all know I am having so much more fun and am not home or friend sick as much! however I still think about you all a ton! loveeeeee

and an extra shout out to Jesus for answering all my prayers and  helping me find some Christian Ministries..our God is gooooood!
:)

4 comments:

  1. You are a bitty. And no one cares about you now that you are back from Hondi, except for me :)
    thats why you love me the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love you the most! and heidi she is a faithful reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about me????? Love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "faithful reader" is a beautiful way to put it! This is a giant love fest right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete