Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Did You Know?

God told the world that Jesus would be Priest forever! Because of this Jesus has become the guarantee of a better life. There have been many rulers in this world...many high priests and people who have been in control but death prevented them from continuing in office. How awesome is it that death didn't and couldn't prevent Jesus from reigning in the world!? Jesus lives FOREVER! And here is my favorite part...because He lives forever and because there is no power that holds Him down...He is able to save us completely and renew us completely if we come to Him and say "I give up, I don't have all the answers, I just need you". Such a God that loving meets ALL of our needs because He is everything we need! He offered himself as a sacrifice for you...once and for all...now he just wants your love and praise!
~all of this is stuff that blew me away today while reading Hebrews 7:20-28....CHECK IT OUT!

Anyway college is sweeeet! I have made tons of friends..which by the way doesn't mean that I don't miss all of my TLP friends! God is totally rockin my world and is def teaching me the skill of shut up and trust me! I dont know what I would do without talking to my mom and sis and dad on the phone! I have the best family ever who gives the best most loving advice! My roomate rocks (how could she not..she is my best friend). She is a bit messy but I am a good cleaner...lol we are both becoming good cleaners! Classes are def different from high school...this whole studying concept is killing me! Grades are good though so no need to fret for me. I am coming home on Oct. 9th and staying till tuesday after noon so please I wanna see you!

I love you all and pray for all of you!

How is TNT going? I wanna know! Someone call me or message me and update me!

LOVEEEEEEE
Alex :)

3 comments:

  1. What about the black church post? Did I miss that? You will just have to tell me!

    From syd: I am sending you a card. Look for it in the mail. I am putting a stamp on it and putting it in the mailbox now. I love you and miss you. Hope you are doing well. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are all the best! :) i cannot wait for the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs!! Can't wait to see you next weekend. Thanks for the shout out! All your friends seem nice and are very photogenic....love all the pics. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete